Pre-configured, reusable, self-contained and hardened for mission readiness, the irms|GOKIT is ready-to-go at a moment’s notice and contains everything necessary to operate and move inventory management, patient treatment dispensing, and mass casualty and sheltering sites most anywhere.
With connectivity, opportunistic data sync provides communication with Command & Control for a managed coordinated response. End-to-end transaction auditing ensures operational accountability, and business intelligence provides real-time actionable data now while assisting with post-event analysis later. Schedule a demo today.
Choice of field-deployable hardware
- Preloaded/Configured Computer Server(s)
- Inventory/Patient Data Collection Handhelds
- Inventory,Location,Patient Bar Code Scanners
- Bar Code Label Printers
- Report/Documentation Printers
- Self-Contained Wireless
- Peripherals (USB Drives, Cables, etc.)
- Custom, Ruggedized Case
Choice of IRMS® software supporting
- SNS, CHEMPACK, Emergency Inventory
- Automated Push Pack Handling
- Configurable RSS/RDN/POD Levels
- Inventory Receipt, Staging, Storage, QA/QC
- Automated Inventory Apportionment
- CBRNE and Other Event-Specific Kitting
- Real-Time Order Management, Tracking
- Dispensing, Distribution, Recovery, Reuse
- Patient Registration, Treatment, Tracking
- Sheltering, Family Reunification
- Pharma Lot Control/Date Tracking
- Equipment Serial Number Tracking
- Micro-Level Container Tracking, Mapping
- Delivery Tracking, Confirmation
- US FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Audit Trail
- Graphical Inventory Dashboards
- Data Import and Export
- Built-In and Fully Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Secure and Robust Integration
- Self-Contained: Selection of hardware, irms|AM® Asset Management, irms|WM® Warehouse Management, and irms|EM® Emergency Management software.
- Rugged & Mobile: Ruggedized laptops and mobile equipment designed to withstand abuse under the most demanding field conditions.
- Modular: CDC SNS and other inventory management at all levels of the distribution model (RSS/RDN/POD) and patient treatment and tracking.
- Scalable: Ramps up/down in minutes for national, state, regional, local emergency response, quickly and accurately, the first time, every time.
- Adaptable & Easy-to-Use: Wizards for RSS/RDN/POD management, CBRNE and other Event-specific Kitting, automated inventory apportionment and distribution, visual Dashboards.
- Secure: Secure WPA/WPA2 mobile wireless, as well as SSL, HTTPS, HIPAA and other security & compliances, including US FDA 21 CFR Part 11 audit trail.
- Interoperable: Supports PHIN guidelines, and provides flexible yet robust integration, including HL7 compliance for healthcare interoperability.
- Enterprise-Wide: Designed to operate standalone, and also as an extension of your overall Web enterprise deployment strategy.
Discover our Expertise You need a solution configured for your industry and yet still highly adaptive to your operational realities.
Bridge the gap between headquarters and the field for the most effective remote warehouse management.
Offering redundancy and resiliency, irms|GOKIT Mobile Logistics is a rugged, durable platform that acts as an extension of your irms|360™Enterprise software. It provides secure, localized views to inventory, assets, and personnel in a single mobile solution. Pre-configured, reusable, scalable and self-contained, the irms|GOKIT is ready to-go at a moment’s notice and contains everything necessary to operate and move distribution sites anywhere.
The irms|GOKIT enables your organization to track critical inventories as well as staff for total accountability. Opportunistic data load provides communication with corporate and community resources for maximum collaboration. Automated data capture and transaction auditing ensure continuous visibility while business intelligence provides real-time operational data and reporting for continuous process improvement.
Execute mission objectives from anywhere, even when communications networks are down.
Designed for resiliency under the most trying of conditions, irms|GOKIT Mobile Logistics is a mobile, rugged, durable platform, providing forward deployment for emergency response in the field. Pre-configured, reusable, self-contained, and hardened for mission readiness, irms|GOKITs are ready-to-go at a moment’s notice.
The irms|GOKIT contains everything necessary to operate and move emergency inventory management sites and patient treatment dispensing facilities anywhere, from a hospital to an airport or school. With connectivity, opportunistic data load provides communication with Command & Control for a managed coordinated response. End-to-end transaction auditing ensures operational accountability, and business intelligence assists with post-event analysis.
Fast-track patient care with forward-deployable, location-independent mass casualty emergency response.
Providing a standalone network capable of plugging into your organization’s IT environment, irms|GOKIT Mobile Logistics is a rugged, durable platform, providing rapid, forward deployment for large-scale emergency response wherever its needed. Pre-configured, reusable, scalable and self-contained, the irms|GOKIT is ready to-go at a moment’s notice. The irms|GOKIT contains everything necessary to operate and move mass casualty and treatment dispensing sites most anywhere, enabling first responders to track patients as well as the assets used in patient care across healthcare facilities. Opportunistic data load provides communication with multi-jurisdictional and community resources for the most collaborative response. Automated data capture and transaction auditing ensure continuous visibility while business intelligence provides real-time actionable data and reporting for accountability.